🌈USE CODE SUNNY10 FOR 10% OFF | FREE SHIPPING ON SUNNY CUP + APPLICATORS🌈
- KKaiyaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge 25-34Previous Period Products Used Period Cup, Tampons, Period Underwear, DiscWhy did you Switch to Sunny? Easier to use, Earth Friendly (Reusable), ConvenientRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSo exciting!
I’ve anxiously waited for this product for over a year and I couldn’t be more excited to receive it! It’s so inventive and easy to use. I can’t wait for my next period!
- SShannonVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge 25-34Previous Period Products Used Tampons, PadsWhy did you Switch to Sunny? Earth Friendly (Reusable), Convenient, Heavy FlowRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat idea and great product!
This was my first cup and I preordered this over a year before it was shipped. I’m super happy with my purchase. It takes some getting used to but I don’t think I’ll be going back to tampons unless I have to. Cute packaging and so many resources for the how to!
- SSammyVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge 25-34Previous Period Products Used Period Cup, PadsWhy did you Switch to Sunny? Earth Friendly (Reusable), Saves Money, Less LeakageRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA menstrual cup that makes periods a little easier!
For the longest time while using another menstrual cup I thought I had such a heavy flow because I always bled onto my underwear so I’d need to also wear pads.
This is the first time I can just insert a cup and not have to worry about bleeding through! I’m so happy this was created and it was definitely worth the wait.
Getting the cup into the applicator is a little difficult at first and actually trying to insert it was even harder the first time but practice a few times and it’ll get easier!SSunny1 month ago
Hi Sammy, we LOVE than you love your cup and applicator and have been able to learn more about your flow! Check out our "How To" video page for tips on how to fold the sunny cup to get it in the applicator comfortably (make sure you fold it as thin as you can), and feel free to use water or water-based lubricant (or just keep it wet after washing) inside the barrel to help the cup glide through!
- MMelissaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge 35-44Previous Period Products Used Period Cup, Disc, Period Underwear, Reusable PadsWhy did you Switch to Sunny? Easier to use, Earth Friendly (Reusable), Comfortable, Saves Money, ConvenientRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSUNNY CUP!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
OMG!! THIS AWESOME CREATION OF A CUP, WERE DO I START?? HUM!! DRUM ROLL!! OK SO ALMOST 7 YRS AGO I WANTED TO TAKE A NATURAL APPROACH TO USING SOMETHING THAT WORKS WELL FOR MY BODY, LET ME TELL U MY ONLY COMPLAINT ABOUT REGULAR MENSTUAL CUPS THEY NEVER HAD APPLICATORS THIS ONE IS BOMB!! ITS THE MOST COMFORTABLE MENSTRUAL CUP IVE EVER PURCHASED . IF U DONT HAVE ONE BUY ONE U WONT REGRET IT. IM HOPING THEY MAKE MORE COLORS.
- ASAubrey S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 45+Previous Period Products Used Tampons, Period Cup, PadsWhy did you Switch to Sunny? Easier to use, Comfortable, Saves Money, Earth Friendly (Reusable), ConvenientRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest invention ever!!!
I received my Sunny cup plus Applicator a couple weeks ago! I was so excited to finally use it these past 4 days when I started my period!!! Omg! It was amazing and perfect! At one point I had to empty my cup and I realized I didn’t have my applicator with me, that was really frustrating! Once you get used to the applicator putting a cup in without is THE BIGGEST HASSEL 😭 I’m so amazed at the ease of use with the applicator!! The cup itself is super comfortable! I love it! Although the thinness of the cup does make it little messier to take out, but it’s ok because you’d have to clean it off anyway!SSunny1 month ago
thank you sooooo much for trying sunny! we're so happy you're enjoying your cup + applicator 🥰